Saturday 13 June 2015

My First Blogpost!

Hey! So, this is my very first blogpost.

My name is Emma and I'm 17 years old. I am a girl who was born in England but moved at a very jong age to the Netherlands. I just past my exams and now I have a lot of free time, so I guessed it would be the perfect time to start a blog.

I'm a bit nervous about starting a blog because it's something I've never done before so it's very new to me. When I was little I always wanted to become a writer but as I got older my dream changed but the love for writing didn't. I like talking about things and sharing things that make me happy and I thought beginning a blog would be a fun way to combine writing, sharing things I like/love and come in contact with other people.

I'll be writing about fashion, lifestyle and as I said before things I like to share and write about. I'll be writing in English because I would like to improve my English again and by writing in English I can reach people outside of the Netherlands.

If you have question, feedback or other things you'll like to share feel free to leave a comment, also you can follow me if you'll like to. I hope you'll like my soon to be blog! :)

 

1 comment: